AddThis

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Coming

Hello out there! Today welcomes the coming of Apollo on the net.

My purpose:

to share my knowledge about health and fitness with as many of you beautiful people out there, as possible

AND

to learn from your fitness experiences 

My background: A fitness enthusiast enroute to becoming a certified fitness pro; whose been active throughout his life, but has really been living and breathing fitness since the last  5 years. 

But....

I am also an average joe and a party animal. Im someone who works 8 hours a day at a stressful desk job and takes crap for things that go wrong. I've had my share of binge drinking (still do sometimes) and cigarettes( its been years but oh God I still miss those things). In short, I am someone who you can relate to.

And today I start my journey in bringing to you things I have learned and still learn on a daily basis. Be they from personal experiences, from articles I read or from videos I see; I will bring to you info in the hopes that you find it helpful; 

So - be it for giving your expert thoughts or learning something new, just keep visiting from time to time and be a part of the Fit Junction.

Stay Fit,

Apollo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AddThisjjj

 
Top Sites Fitness