AddThis

Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Killer Chest Move!

A lot of people ask me what my favorite chest exercise is. That’s a tough one because I love all my chest exercises the same :)
I’ll tell you what I do prefer though. Combining two or more exercises as part of one move. It pushes me to the limit, it has me screaming and most of all it gets me results!

The Move
Here’s a great strength training move that is sure to kick your butt while building more muscle. As always, it’s a good idea to consult your physician before trying any new move, if you have any past injuries.

2 exercises
Incline Barbell Chest Press 8-10 reps
Decline Pushup 12 -15 reps

Do them back to back with no rest in between. That’s 1 set. Rest 45-60 and do another 2 sets

Tips:
- Make sure you have enough weight on the chest press so that you can’t do any more than 8-10 reps
- Keep your core strong through out

There you go. You’re done. Don’t forget to stretch after your workout.

Stay Fit
Apollo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AddThisjjj

 
Top Sites Fitness